Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Well its a beautiful day.


Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end choose some people to be tagged. you have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.


  1. I am very ocd.
  2. I'm new to this and very nervous.That's my ocd.
  3. I'm planing on retiring this year.VERY SCARED.
  4. I love turquoise.Earrings,necklaces and rings oh my gosh rings rings
  5. I like to sew.I want to make me and someone else a old timey apron like my grandmother used to wear,everyday.The someone else will probably never wear hers.But don't worry i will bug her.(even with retiring i will still have to bug her)
  6. I like to crochet
  7. I love to paint.
  8. I want to learn all kinds of new stuff.
  9. I like to read.
  10. I like quietness.
  11. I love my Siberian husky.I have to find time to train her she is so neat and beautiful.She wants to help me with everything when i doctor Spirit(the horse) she thinks she should help me.
  12. My sons killer poodle has to have a shot every day,and guess who gets the honors ME.
  13. We are overloaded with animals, as anyone can tell.Ha Ha
  14. I am so excited just wait till i go to work in the baja
  15. I rode the 4 wheeler BY MYSELF.I put it in the shed all by my self.
  16. Sometimes i really surprise myself.


Next time i do this I'll tag someone.

1 comment:

Gator World!! said...

I am so proud of you for blogging Lydia! You did a great job!